This is amazing and comes out wonderfully for any parties/events I go to and the mac and cheese comes out amazing. Everyone asks for the recipe after!
- 4 cups (1 lb) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 8 tablespoons (1 stuck) butter, cut into pieces
- 3 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups grated Pepper Jack
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- (2) 10 3/4-ounce cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Boil macaroni until al dente (will fully cook in crockpot). Drain.
In sauce pan, mix shredded cheese and cut up butter stick and cook on low heat until melted and creamy.
In the crockpot, mix everything together then put macaroni and cheese sauce in. Stir.
Set cooker on lowest setting for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.