Here’s where things started to get a little more complex. At this point, I have a wireless system to transmit data from multiple nodes to a central hub (node0) which collects and shows the data via serial connection.
The general idea/goal is this:
- Arduino Nodes send data to central node
- Central node is connected to home network and sends this data to a LAMP server (Linux-Apache-Mysql-PHP)
- The server takes this data, breaks it into a mysql statement, and pushes it into the database to log
Continue reading Arduino Wireless Logging, Post Three: Mysql, PHP, and a little networking
I’ve had a number Arduino systems for some time now along with a large number of RF24 wireless modules and DHT11 humidity/temperature sensors. The idea I’ve had for some time is this:
- Arduino with a DHT11 sensor and RF24 wireless device pull then transmit data.
- Data goes to secondary hub/master Arduino using an RF24 module along with an Ethernet adapter (Wiznet 5100)
- This master hub then pushes the data to a web server containing a mysql database to log and store the information
Simple right? Wrong.
Continue reading Arduino Wireless Logging, Post One: The Idea